The BAM Collective
The Suture Top
The Suture Top
- Outer: 97% Cotton, 3% Spandex (Cotton Satin Spandex)
- Lining: 93% Cotton, 7% Spandex (Cotton Poplin)
- Hip length, fitted blouse
- Features slits over the shoulder, from front to back, with covered buttons and loops
- Side zip
- Back keyhole with covered button and loop closure
- Princess panels
- Fully lined
- Gently hand wash inside out in cold water
- Use a delicate detergent and avoid fabric softener
- Wash like colours together
- Hang or lay flat to dry, inside out, out of direct sunlight
- Use a cool iron
- Gently iron inside out with cloth between the iron and garment, iron from top to bottom to prevent stretching and deforming.
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
- Garment lengths are made according to an average South African female height of 165cm - 170cm. Should you require the garment to be made to an alternative length, please send us an email.
- Refer to our size guide for your perfect fit.
- If you are unsure about your size, select the 'custom measurements (we'll contact you)' option. We will send you an email explaining how to take your measurements, and construct the garments to your exact measurements at no additional charge.
- Handmade product, slight variances may occur.
- Colour might differ from screen to physical product.
- Made to order in South Africa.
- Free local shipping and returns.
- International shipping, taxes and costs not included - kindly send us an email should you be living outside of South Africa.
- Alternative size, fit and length alterations available on request.
- Includes top only: accessories and additional garments sold separately.