Multiway Reversible Face Mask (PRINT / BLACK)
This mask design came about when experimenting with various mask tying techniques. The mask can be worn in various head tie and scarf variations and is reversible with different colours on both sides.
A portion of the sales from these masks will be kept for the creation and donation of food parcels and other supplies for the vulnerable.
These masks were designed with comfort, practicality and quality in mind:
- Three layer mask. A layer of printed cotton poplin, a layer of black coloured high thread count cotton twill with a layer of non-woven polypropylene filter in between.
- Features a poly-cotton sash design that can be tied in various ways.
- Reversible mask with a different colour on each side, providing options of wear.
- Curved face mask that contours the face.
- An adjustable velcro strap at back neck makes the mask easy to put on and take off without touching your face.
- Mask has a flexible wire at the top, that moulds over the bridge of your nose.
- The mask acts as a barrier between small particle droplets.
- Washable and fast drying.
THE CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
Follow the below instructions to get the most wear out of your mask:
- To make your mask last longer, wash by hand with warm tap water, detergent and a disinfectant such as Dettol.
- Bleach will damage the mask.
- Iron on the "wool" setting (warm but not hot).
- Drip dry out of direct sunlight.
- This product will only ship within South Africa.
- Courier costs are not included in the sale price. Shipping will be charged at checkout.
- No face masks will be eligible for returns or refunds.
- These masks are not medical PPE.
- Wearing a fabric mask can not replace standard precautionary hygienic measures such as handwashing, not touching one’s face, coughing or sneezing into a tissue or elbow and keeping a proper social distance of 1,5m from other people.
- Fabric masks cannot prevent the risk of contracting Covid-19.
THE WHOLESALE ORDERS:
For wholesale, bulk and company orders, kindly send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your requirements and we will be happy to get back to you!