BAM x ERRE x IDVC Tailored Mask with Elastic Tie (BLACK)
This mask range forms part of an ongoing collaborative relationship between The BAM Collective, ERRE and Isabel De Villiers. After weeks of creating masks for supply companies, we have designed a range of practical fabric masks for public consumption, sewn by 9 pairs of hands in 4 different studios and homes.
A portion of the sales from these masks will be kept for the creation and donation of food parcels and other supplies for the vulnerable.
These masks were designed with comfort, practicality and quality in mind:
- Three layer mask. An outer layer of high thread count cotton twill and a layer of cotton jersey on the inside, with a non-woven polypropylene filter in between.
- The structured cotton outer layer adds a barrier of protection, while the soft inner jersey layer provides comfort of wear.
- Tailored design that contours and fits the face.
- The adjustable elastic tie makes it easy to put the mask on, or take it off, without touching your face.
- Mask has a flexible wire at the top, that moulds over the bridge of your nose.
- The mask acts as a barrier between small particle droplets.
- Moisture resistant.
- Can last up to six months with daily use.
- Washable and fast drying.
THE CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
Follow the below instructions to get the most wear out of your mask:
- Machine wash with regular detergent on the hottest setting.
- To make your mask last longer, wash by hand with warm tap water, detergent and a disinfectant such as Dettol.
- Bleach will damage the mask.
- Iron on the "wool" setting (warm but not hot).
- Drip dry out of direct sunlight.
Although boiling the mask in a pot is recommended for severe cleaning, it will significantly reduce the lifespan of your mask. Hot water and soap is just as effective especially when a disinfectant is added
- This product will only ship within South Africa.
- Courier costs are not included in the sale price. Shipping will be charged at checkout.
- No face masks will be eligible for returns or refunds.
- These masks are not medical PPE.
- Wearing a fabric mask can not replace standard precautionary hygienic measures such as handwashing, not touching one’s face, coughing or sneezing into a tissue or elbow and keeping a proper social distance of 1,5m from other people.
- Fabric masks cannot prevent the risk of contracting Covid-19.
THE WHOLESALE ORDERS:
For wholesale, bulk and company orders, kindly send us an email (email@example.com) with your requirements and we will be happy to get back to you!